The ministry of BridgePoint Church is supported simply by the giving of our church family. Through our giving together, God uses His church to help people “live fully for God”. “You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” II Corinthians 9:7
*Please note that signing in and giving by check is the recommended method of giving![aio_button align="none" animation="none" color="blue" size="small" icon="user" text="Regular Giving (Sign in)" target="_blank" url="https://bridgepointmi.ccbchurch.com/trx_give.php"] [aio_button align="none" animation="none" color="blue" size="small" icon="gift" text="One-Time Giving (No Sign In Required)" target="_blank" url="https://bridgepointmi.ccbchurch.com/trx_submit.php?type=public_gift"]
WHY GIVE ONLINE?
Online giving is a personal preference that many have requested because . . .
– It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
– It gives those who live in other parts of the country during portions of the year a
simple way to have a part.
– It provides a simple way to give when you just need the convenience of going online.
HOW TO GIVE ONLINE?
We offer two simple, secure options for online giving:
OPTION # 1(recommended)
To give a one-time gift or schedule a gift by check or credit/debit card:
–log in to the BridgePoint Online Community. You can sign in here.
– If you’d like to request membership to the community site, click here.
(you will receive an e-mail with log in information)
– Enter your log in information
– select the GIVE tab and enter your giving information
– you will receive an e-mail receipt and you can also check your giving statement
OPTION # 2 – to give a one-time gift by credit/debit cards only
– To give a one-time tithe or offering by credit card, please click here!
– Fill in the simple and secure online form to complete your giving.
If you want to give online but have additional questions
about how to begin, try watching this video.