At BPC we offer various opportunities for learning, fellowship, and fun for adults of all ages.
• Community Groups: Community groups meet throughout the week at various locations. Please refer to the “Get Connected Tab” or contact the office for more information.
• Moy: Moms of Youngsters is specifically for that mom who has at least one child 6 years of age or younger (including expectant) and is designed to help you escape from the sometimes mundane, overwhelming task of parenting. MOY is a network of moms who are struggling to balance it all. MOY meets every other Wednesday throughout the school year from 9:15-11:15
• Senior Adult Ministry: Not only do our seniors meet each Sunday evening at 6:00 for Bible study, but they are busy with various fellowship opportunities such as, road trips, concerts, and dinner excursions. FYI, you don’t have to be a senior to join in on the fun. Check the website calendar for each event.
• Women’s Ministry: Periodically throughout the year the women at BPC gather for special fellowship and Bible study opportunities. Check the website calendar for these special events.
• Men’s Ministry: Each quarter, the men at BPC gather for fellowship and Bible study. Currently the men are doing the “Stepping Up” study and meet on a Saturday each quarter. Typically, a meal is involved. Check the calendar for the next meeting time.
• Sports: If you enjoy volley ball, softball, or basketball, please come and join us. Not only do we have men & women teams, but co-ed as well. Check the calendar or call the office for sign up info & game times.